What’s so special about the highly detailed world maps from Trip Map?
The four light-tone world maps we are offering are all highly detailed, which means they contain not only the world countries and their capitals but also a bunch of big cities and other geographical data.
On every map, you’ll find these geographical features:
- All of the world’s countries and their capitals;
- 2,500 major cities labeled and marked;
- The state borders of the USA, Canada, Australia, China, and Brazil;
- All of the world’s oceans and seas, many lakes, and rivers;
- Highly detailed world maps with capitals and cities have a lot of advantages. You can mark the places you have visited more accurately, easily pick your next destination, or examine the map and use it as an educational tool.
Composed by professional cartographers in the UK, and printed in high resolution, the highly detailed world maps stand out with their precision. Even the smallest text on the map is easy to read, while the geographical data is relevant and up-to-date.
In the Trip Map e-shop, all of the highly detailed world maps with capitals and cities come in three different sizes: extra-large (150×100 cm), large (120×80 cm), and medium (100×70 cm). You can choose the size that best fits in your interior, but remember – the larger the map, the more space you’ll have to safeguard all of your travel memories!
How are the light-tone world maps with capitals and cities made?
Push-pin world maps from Trip Map are handmade with love and care in our own studio in Lithuania. They are all printed with original Canon inks on high-quality canvas, set on wooden underframes, filled with firm foam panels, and protected with a layer of special varnish for print.
With the careful manufacturing process and the certified materials that we use, we can guarantee that you’ll get the best quality product that will give you joy for many years to come. Whichever of the light-tone world maps you decide to choose, you can rest assured that even after several decades, the colors will remain bright and vivid, and the map won’t lose its shape or appeal.